Juvederm® is the only FDA-approved cosmetic filler for cheeks and midface to help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and folds. It is a gel that is mainly composed of hyaluronic acid (HA), which is naturally found in the body. The gel is directly injected into your skin. Hyaluronic acid fillers are biodegradable. The gel gradually breaks down in your skin and is absorbed by your body. At our clinic, we offer both Juvederm Voluma® and Juvederm Ultra Plus® to provide you with even better results.
Juvederm Voluma® and Ultra Plus® not only restore volume, but they also promote hydration of the skin. Because hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body, you do not have to go through any allergy testing before undergoing treatment. Results typically last for six to eight months with Ultra Plus® and 18 to 24 months with Voluma®. If you are interested in Juvederm® for natural and noticeable skin rejuvenation, learn about all the benefits this helpful line of products can offer.
1. Both products are highly effective for people of nearly any skin tone. In the past, different skin types and tones had issues with dermal fillers, but no longer. The unique manufacturing process and chemical composition make these injectables suitable for just about everyone.
2. The treatments take very little time. Depending on the areas you would like to treat and your personal goals, treatment can typically be finished under an hour. The gel is injected into the areas of your face that need treatment. You will see the results quickly, and most people can return to work or their usual daily activities the same day.
3. Juvederm Voluma® and Ultra Plus® serve different purposes. The former is intended for the cheeks and the area around the mouth, while the latter is ideal for the lips, nasolabial folds, and the area underneath the eyes. Dr. Hetz will help you determine which one is right for you during your consultation.
4. The treatment is comfortable. Juvederm® contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic. The majority of people do not feel a thing. You can relax and let our specialist do the job so that after the procedure, you not only look good but feel good too.
5. The smooth consistency of the gel leaves your skin looking and feeling natural. You won’t have to worry about irregularities or inconsistencies with these injectables.
6. Since the results are seen instantly, people can decide if their appearance meets their expectations. Many people only need one treatment to be satisfied with the results.
7. If you are not satisfied with the results, you don’t have to deal with it for months. Juvederm® is reversible, and you can quickly go back to your original appearance.
Juvederm Voluma® and Ultra Plus® provide a safe and effective way for you to have a more youthful appearance without having to undergo cosmetic surgery. These are just two products among the many dermal filler options available at Youthful Endeavors. Contact either of our offices in Green Bay or Manitowoc to schedule your consultation.